List:       atlantik-devel
Subject:    Re: [atlantik-devel] Auctions and the protocol
From:       Rob Kaper <cap () capsi ! com>
Date:       2003-06-09 21:39:47

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Fri, Jun 06, 2003 at 10:35:01PM +0200, Albert 'TSDgeos' Astals Cid wrote:
> Add pTmp->setBoolProperty("can_auction", m_auctionsEnabled); to
> Game::start(Player *pInput)
>
> Add p->setBoolProperty("can_auction", m_auctionsEnabled); to
> Game::addPlayer(Player *p, bool isMaster)

Not sure if that works properly, wouldn't the auction button be enabled at
all times when auctions are enabled? I think m_auctionsEnabled is a
configuration setting, not a variable that changes througout the game.

One alternative is to let Atlantik be a bit smarter about its menu and bind
it to the actions available from buttons. That would probably be the most
generic way.

> Remove another layout warning in libatlantikui/estatedetails.cpp

Committed that one to both branches already.

Rob
--
Rob Kaper     | "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little
cap@capsi.com | temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."