List:       atlantik-devel
Subject:    Re: [atlantik-devel] Auctions and the protocol
From:       Rob Kaper <cap () capsi ! com>
Date:       2003-06-06 14:45:27

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Thu, Jun 05, 2003 at 01:07:04AM +0200, Albert 'TSDgeos' Astals Cid wrote:
> the estate menu is enabled with canBuy(), that is an error (i think) so i
> think the server should send along with the first
>
> <monopd><playerupdate playerid="35" money="0" doublecount="0" jailcount="0"
> bankrupt="0" jailed="0" hasturn="0" spectator="0" can_roll="0"
> canrollagain="0" can_buyestate="0"/></monopd>
>
> something like can_auction="0"
>
> the in so in atlantik_network.cpp processNode(QDomNode n) update the player
> and add to the player somthing like can_auction().
>
> What do you think?
>
> Can i try to add support to this in the monopd code?

Sure! Let me know if you need help or if you want me to do it.. but it you
feel like diving into monopd, I'm not complaining!

Make sure you use Player::setProperty, as that's the new code that
automatically sends generic XML updates (drool drool!) at the end of the
command queue.

Rob
--
Rob Kaper     | "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little
cap@capsi.com | temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."