List:       atlantik-devel
Subject:    [atlantik-devel] Re: Atlantik
From:       Rob Kaper <cap () they ! org>
Date:       2002-10-03 11:24:14

On Thu, Oct 03, 2002 at 01:07:20PM +0200, Laurent Rathle wrote:
> Thank you. It works until I try to join a game. When I've created a new game
> and I click on Join Game, I get a message saying "No such command"

This is Atlantik 0.4.0 vs monopd 0.5.0 ? If you are using the CVS version of
either, you'll need the CVS version of the other as well.

(Atlantik from kdegames requires monopd cvs at the moment, I will have to
make a new release at the same time Atlantik is released with KDE 3.1, there
were some protocol changes that were absolutely necessary before such a huge
public release)

Ah, yes:

v API: replaced joinedgame with correct use of <gameupdate> tag

Use monopd CVS for now. Sorry for the invconvenience.

Rob