List:       atlantik-devel
Subject:    [atlantik-devel] Problem compiling on RH 7.3
From:       Daniel Loomis <dloomis () cox-internet ! com>
Date:       2002-08-29 21:03:13

For some reason I cannot get Atlantik-0.4.0 to compile on my RedHat 7.3 system
(kde 3.0.0-12).  I have tried it on my workstation at home and in the LTSP
lab at church.  I keep getting the following error message:

In method `void BoardDisplay::butttonPressed ()': display widget.cpp:62:
cannot convert `const QObject *' to `QObject *' in initialization

Is there a workaround for this problem?

Dan