List:       atlantik-devel
Subject:    [atlantik-devel] Re: Numbering board estates
From:       Rob Kaper <cap () capsi ! com>
Date:       2002-06-12 9:50:08

On Sun, Jun 09, 2002 at 09:21:02PM -0700, Jason Katz-Brown wrote:
> I noticed that your go-numbers in the games are 0-indexed... Is this
> intentional? I thought that the rest of the estates were 1-indexed... Which
> should designer use?

AFAIK everything is 0-indexed. If not, that should be fixed. Of course the
indices are only used in the config file (and will be removed there) and on
the wire (network protocol). Internally, both the server and client use
pointers to estate/player objects only.

> Also, HEAD designer is almost done :-)

Catching up on my e-mail, looks good. :)

Rob
--
Rob Kaper     | Gimme some love, gimme some skin,
cap@capsi.com | if we ain't got that then we ain't got much