List:       atlantik-artists
Subject:    [atlantik-artists] Another request
From:       Rob Kaper <cap () capsi ! com>
Date:       2002-06-30 23:39:30

Sorry that is has been so quiet from my part, have been busy with monopd and
other projects more than Atlantik lately.

Anyway, if any of you can step up and create some nice dice..

- about 128x128
- 6 images in total, one for each value (1-6)
- preferably .png, and preferably transparent so I can use them on the board
  (which has different colours in different game themes)
- preferably 3d-ish

And to those of you I haven't welcomed yet: welcome! Thanks for your
interest in making Atlantik better!

Rob
--
Rob Kaper     | Gimme some love, gimme some skin,
cap@capsi.com | if we ain't got that then we ain't got much