List:       ataraid-list
Subject:    Promise FastTrak100 TX2 RAID card
From:       Neil Ayers <neil () gogoodnews ! com>
Date:       2002-10-23 15:57:00

I am running Mandrake 9.0. I am trying to install a Promise FastTrak 100
TX2 RAID card. Promise offer drivers for RedHat, Caldera, and Turbo
Linux, but not Mandrake. I talked to Promise and they aren't willing to
help much. It is a purchase that my company made before I came here, so
I just have to make it work. I tried the RedHat drivers, but I don't
think they are working. All Linux does is see the seperate drives, It
doesn't see them as a RAID. Someone please help.