List:       asterisk-users
Subject:    Re: [asterisk-users] moving calls from one E1 to another
From:       James Sharp <james () fivecats ! org>
Date:       2013-06-25 5:10:05

Yes, you will be able to transfer calls between the E1 ports without a problem.  As \
far as timing goes, the PBX will not be a clock source.  You need to configuring your \
timing setup so that Asterisk takes timing from the Telecom PRI and then sources \
clock to the PBX.  The PBX will take timing from Asterisk.

Sent from my iPad