List:       asterisk-users
Subject:    [asterisk-users] DISA and the # key
From:       Chris Hastie <lists () oak-wood ! co ! uk>
Date:       2009-01-01 11:07:57

My dial plan includes a number of service codes that include #, largely
because I wanted to mirror BT's codes as I know them already. Example,
check the divert on an an extension: *#21 (as opposed to BT's *#21#).
Everything was working fine.

I've just got around to setting up DISA and find that I can't access
these extensions as # is interpreted as the end of the dialled string.
Is there any way to alter this behaviour, or do I need to go through the
dialplan and change anything with a # in?