List:       asterisk-users
Subject:    [asterisk-users] Unregistered indication country
From:       "J.M." <aerobars+asteriskusers () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-07-31 17:16:45

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

When I do a "reload" in the Asterisk CLI I get a long list "Unregistered
indication country" lines during the parsing of the features.conf file.
Then, when parsing the indications.conf file, they seem to all get
re-registered (lines saying "Registered indication country" are displayed).

What do these lines mean and why are they unregistered and then registered?

Thanks.