List:       asterisk-users
Subject:    Re: [Asterisk-Users] Nortel M Series phones support
From:       Dave Weis <djweis () sjdjweis ! com>
Date:       2003-09-30 12:47:58

On Mon, 29 Sep 2003, Brad Bergman wrote:
> > The Mxxxx phones from Nortel are digital phones as used with Norstar or
> > Meridian 1 systems.
> Actually some if not all M8XX and M9XX phones, the 9516 for example (which are
> now sold by Aastra) are just analog phones with lots of buttons and stuff...
> they do work nicely with asterisk.

Some company has made a card to use meridian phones with the 3com nbx. I
found their info - http://www.citel.com/index/index.asp

For the price of an nbx on ebay, you could get one and offload to the
asterisk system.

dave

--
Dave Weis             "I believe there are more instances of the abridgment
djweis@sjdjweis.com   of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent