List:       asterisk-ss7
Subject:    [asterisk-ss7] libss7 and Transit Network Selection (TNS)
From:       Stephan Ellis <stephan.ellis () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-08-17 3:38:27

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello All!

I am trying to figure out how to send TNS info to the EWSD I am interfaced
with.  I looked at isup.c and it appears that the TNS portion is
incomplete.  Can someone point me in the right direction?  Below is more
info:

Asterisk 1.6.2.10
DAHDI 2.3.0.1
Sangoma A104 Wanpipe 3.5.14
Centos 5.5  Kernel 2.6.18-194.8.1.el5

All software was installed from the Digium asterisk repos for Centos 5.5.  I
can complete calls across my SS7 link and it's real stable, just need to
transmit TNS info so that I can select different long distance carrier,
should the need arise.

Thanks in advance!

-stephan