List:       asterisk-ss7
Subject:    [asterisk-ss7] How much SS7 can I do with this material ?
From:       Marc Grün <marc.grun () yahoo ! fr>
Date:       2008-01-03 14:47:24

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,

In my company I have a Cisco AS5350 as Media Gateway and a Squire SVI Softswitch as \
Media Gateway Controller ; I have also installed on my computer (belonging to the \
company's LAN) a TE410P card along with Zaptel, LibSS7 and Asterisk.

How could I precisely arrange all this stuff to place SS7-type phone calls from my \
computer ? Should I use the SIP way, or is the LibSS7 powerful enough to do calls to \
whatever SS7 endpoint no matter it has Digium material or not ?

Thanks for your help