List:       asterisk-gui
Subject:    Re: [asterisk-gui] Can't Receive a call
From:       "Bob Crandell" <bob () assuredcomp ! com>
Date:       2009-07-23 15:55:42

Bummer.  Are we calling this a bug in the GUI then?

I'll go you one better and nuke and paved Asterisk.  I created 3 accounts: 1 SIP \
only, 1 SIP and analog, 1 analog only.  They can call each other and each can call \
out but an incoming call will not route to any extension.  I documented each step of \
this install.  Do you want to see it?

How do we track down where the rules go bad?

Thanks
Bob

> > > Matt Sales <msales@gmail.com> 7/22/2009 06:04 PM >>>
I have fought this similar issue in the past. At this point, I really only have 1 \
other suggestion. I would delete your DAHDI trunks via the GUI. Then once that's \
done, go through users.conf and extensions.conf and make sure the trunks were \
actually deleted. I seen the GUI not clean up users.conf and extensions.conf very \
well in the past when deleting. Then re-create the trunks. If you don't want to do \
that maybe someone else on the list will chime in.