List:       asterisk-dev
Subject:    Re: [asterisk-dev] sip Messages - No acces to variables set on the peer.- Solved
From:       "Bryant Zimmerman" <BryantZ () zktech ! com>
Date:       2017-03-10 21:35:05

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I will just use sippeer to read the values I need.

 Thanks

Bryant

  I am working on an application that uses sip messages to send sms.

   I am bumping into what I think may be  a bug.

   The message is being sent to the asterisk server from the extension, but
I have no access to the setvar variables or any variables that would
normally be on a standard channel such as accountcode set for the peer for
processing in the dial plan. Is there any way to access these outside of a
call during message handling?

Thanks

Bryant