List:       asterisk-dev
Subject:    Re: [asterisk-dev] avoid public IP address in conf
From:       Francesco Pasqualini <frapas () gmail ! com>
Date:       2016-10-23 21:19:09

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Yes indeed I have two static IP. One for the first gateway (the main) e one
for the second gateway.

I'm not trying to solve a my problem, but trying to explain the usefulness
of a new asterisk feature: dynamic autoresolve of external IP address.

It is useful for dynamic IP and/or for multiwan failover configuration.

thanks