List:       asterisk-dev
Subject:    [asterisk-dev] VoIP monitoring tools
From:       Nitesh Bansal <nitesh.bansal () gmail ! com>
Date:       2016-09-27 8:33:57

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello all,

The question isn't directly related to Asterisk, but I'm looking for
recommendations
for a monitoring tool to monitor the health of Asterisk instances running
in Production.

Ideally, the tool should be able to generate monitoring traffic (OPTIONS
ping or INVITE),
use the response/no response from Asterisk to store the health of an
Asterisk instance running
somewhere in the DB.

Thanks,
Nitesh Bansal