List:       asterisk-dev
Subject:    [asterisk-dev] chan_sip usereqphone option
From:       Mark Michelson <mmichelson () digium ! com>
Date:       2014-06-11 18:24:48

Hi!

It has been brought to my attention that chan_pjsip does not have an
equivalent to chan_sip's usereqphone option. However, nobody here seems
to know how useful such an option actually would be. The result is, we
have no idea if an equivalent should be made in chan_pjsip or if we
should just leave that option alone. I figure that the -dev list may
have some experience with setting up accounts with a variety of SIP
providers and could shed some light on the usefulness of that option.

Thanks.