List:       asterisk-dev
Subject:    Re: [asterisk-dev] Introducing the new ConfBridge
From:       "Michael L. Young" <myoung () acsacc ! com>
Date:       2011-02-24 13:02:35

----- Original Message -----

That is true.  I wasn't thinking of it in that regards.  When I was going through the \
sample config, everything was clear, but when I reached the menus my brain said "Hold \
on a sec.  How is this?"  Like you mentioned, there are plenty of examples of \
configurations throughout Asterisk where the keys are duplicated and that is probably \
why it felt that something was out of order.

In the interests of making this better, +1 from me then in keeping it the way it is.  \
It is definitely better that way.

Michael L. Young
elguero