List:       asterisk-dev
Subject:    [asterisk-dev] AMD + ast_waitfor()
From:       "ob ." <ram-rom00 () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2010-10-26 15:33:35

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi all, I am having a problem and i hope someone can help.

Here you can find a visual of my setup :

http://img713.imageshack.us/f/gliffy2.png/

and here is the testapp code I am calling from the HUMAN context:

http://pastebin.ca/1973563

As you can see, the testapp contains this line :

res = ast_waitfor(chan, 5000);

and the dial plan on server 2 contains a wait().

Now if the parameter of wait is 1 (or anything below 5 sec), ast_waitfor returns \
successfully, and thus go into the else block. But if the parameter is 12 (or \
anything above 5+1 ) ,  ast_waitfor returns a negative number, and thus go into the \
if block!

This problem only occurs if AMD is used...

Can anyone shed any light on what might be going wrong ?

Thx.