List:       asterisk-dev
Subject:    [asterisk-dev] TE420B and non-standard EDSS1
From:       Stanislav Korsei <korsei () rinogo ! com>
Date:       2010-08-31 7:13:27

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello!

I have Digium TE420B card and 4 E1 channels with non-standard EDSS1
configuration that I'm trying to connect to this card. Instead of
sending caller ID, for example, in ASCII characters, this E1 is
transmitting it in integer. This E1 is connected to some legacy
equipment on the other end. Server on which TE420B card is placed is
running Asterisk.

Are there any modification that I need to implement to driver to make
this E1 channels work with this card?

Thanks!

Stas