List:       asterisk-dev
Subject:    [asterisk-dev] EoTDM in Dahdi ??
From:       Muhammad Ali <enigma.ali () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-07-29 5:59:04

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,

Is there an EoTDM implementation on DAHDI ?
I want to implement the following scenario :

[PC]<-----ethernet------>[EoTDM conv]<-------TDM---------->[EoTDM conv]
<------ethernet----->[PC]

Basically, both ends require a kind of LAN, but the only media linking them
is TDM . If there is an implementation of such scenario in DAHDI / Zaptel
plz guide me to it.

BR.
--
ALi...