List:       asterisk-dev
Subject:    [asterisk-dev] asterisk 1.6.2.0 realtime queue
From:       hooble () gmx ! net
Date:       2009-12-23 20:44:08

Hy,

i would like to use asterisk 1.6.2.0 and realtime to handle queues on my \
asterisk-server.

My extension for queue is 500. By a call to 500 asterisk is crashed. On the CLI \
Command: "queue show 500" asterisk is crashed.

Have I an error in my config?

I have tested with:

asterisk 1.6.2.0
addons 1.6.2.0

and

asterisk 1.6.1.12
addons 1.6.1.2

The same queue config works with asterisk 1.4.21.2 normaly.

Can anyone help my pls?

best regards Sven