List:       asterisk-dev
Subject:    Re: [asterisk-dev] [Code Review] SIP: decode uri after parsing
From:       "Nick Lewis" <Nick.Lewis () atltelecom ! com>
Date:       2009-12-21 16:40:10

> I think there's only one syntax for anything called a SIP
> URI. What do you mean?

Sorry I was confusing the uris for different headers in my memory with
the different content and delimiters for name-addr versus addr-spec etc

This message has been checked for all known viruses by Star Internet delivered \
through the MessageLabs Virus Control Centre. \
_____________________________________________________________________ Disclaimer of \
Liability ATL Telecom Ltd shall not be held liable for any improper or incorrect use \
of the  information described and/or contained herein and assumes no responsibility \
for anyones use  of the information. In no event shall ATL Telecom Ltd be liable for \
any direct, indirect,  incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages \
(including, but not limited to,  procurement or substitute goods or services; loss of \
use, data, or profits; or business  interruption) however caused and on any theory of \
liability, whether in contract, strict  liability, or tort (including negligence or \
otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of  this system, even if advised of the \
possibility of such damage.

Registered Office: ATL Telecom Ltd, Fountain Lane, St. Mellons Cardiff, CF3 0FB
Registered in Wales Number 4335781

All goods and services supplied by ATL Telecom Ltd are supplied subject to ATL \
Telecom Ltd standard terms and conditions, available upon request.