List:       asterisk-dev
Subject:    Re: [asterisk-dev] trying to port t38 gateway patch to svn revision
From:       Niccolò_Belli <darkbasic4 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-10-25 16:56:09

It wasn't a patch related bug! The problem was the cisco non-compliant
t38 endpoint!
http://darkbasic.homelinux.com/t38-gw-r222535.patch works very well
against latest 1.6.2 svn!
The only problem is hylafax complaining about "Failure to train remote
modem...", but as soon as it retransmit the fax it works fine.

I hope to see the t38 gateway patch with transparent gatewaying in
mainline, but I fear nobody is working at it...

Cheers,
Darkbasic