List:       asterisk-dev
Subject:    [asterisk-dev] MGCP Business Phone Packages
From:       Miloš_Kozák <kozakm1 () fel ! cvut ! cz>
Date:       2008-09-18 7:50:02

Hello,
this year I am finishing university and topic of my final thesis is to
implement this packages into asterisk PBX.
So my question is if someone has started with implementing of it or not.
If so, we can cooperate otherwise has anyone any topic? Now I have read
almost all specifications of BPP and now I am about to start with
reading of RFC 3660, to get information about MGCP itself.

Best regards
milos