List:       asterisk-dev
Subject:    Re: [asterisk-dev] libss7
From:       Matthew Fredrickson <creslin () digium ! com>
Date:       2008-06-30 19:12:11

Clint Torrez wrote:
> Matt or anyone in the know....
>
> Will libss7 support ANSI-41 anytime soon.

Sorry, just read it again.  ANSI41 covers Cellular
Radiotelecommunications Intersystem Operations (according to
http://www.mobilein.com/ansi-41_standards.htm).  I suspect that we don't
support that, if it is the spec involving talking to base stations.
Basically, as I mentioned in my previous email, libss7 currently only
supports MTP2, MTP3, and ISUP in ANSI and ITU/ETSI variants.

--
Matthew Fredrickson
Software/Firmware Engineer