List:       asterisk-dev
Subject:    Re: [asterisk-dev] Jitterbuffer and FAXes with E1
From:       Martin_Vít <vit () lam ! cz>
Date:       2007-06-29 0:10:13

I've tested many scenarios and I was wrong that 1.2 asterisk patched
with slavs jitterbuffer is working.. no one is working with my stupid
fax modem card which cannot do any kind of rertransmittions and thus
disconnects.
It is not problem with 1.2 or 1.4 but probably general problem with some
kind of faxes which has poor implementation.

Festr