List:       asterisk-dev
Subject:    Re: [asterisk-dev] Looking for specs on hardware, plus driver code
From:       Tilghman Lesher <tilghman () mail ! jeffandtilghman ! com>
Date:       2007-04-29 23:59:37

On Sunday 29 April 2007, Paul wrote:
> Eric Fowler wrote:
> > Sorry if this is a FAQ, I am new to Asterisk and have not found the
> > information online. (I know, I know ...).
> >
> > I am looking for hardware specs (registers, etc) for the Digium TDM
> > analog boards, notably the TDM400 but also the others, as well as
> > driver source for those boards.
> >
> > Anyone got a quick pointer?
>
> A quick pointer is that your question should go to the users list, not
> the developers list.

No, this is a case where the question is legitimately a developer question.

The answer is that there aren't any.  The hardware boards themselves are
not open (mainly to combat cloning of the boards), though the Zaptel API is.
If you are interested in developing other applications that directly access
the hardware, you should contact sales@digium.com.

--
Tilghman