List:       asterisk-dev
Subject:    Re: [asterisk-dev] manager events to show file and line info ?
From:       Russell Bryant <russell () digium ! com>
Date:       2006-10-31 7:13:10

Kevin P. Fleming wrote:
> I would go one step farther; this should be a compile-time option,
> selectable in menuselect. I don't want to impose the (small) performance
> penalty of the additional argument passing for all manager events for
> the 99.99% of the cases where the user doesn't care about these details.

This was going to be my suggestion as well.  I guess it could be called
DEBUG_MANAGER_EVENTS or something.

To add this, all you have to do is add it to build_tools/cflags.xml.  Then, it
should automatically show up in include/asterisk/buildopts.h so that you can
check it with a #ifdef DEBUG_MANAGER_EVENTS.

--
Russell