List:       asterisk-dev
Subject:    Re: [Asterisk-Dev] Database backed Asterisk
From:       Mark Aiken <aiken.mark () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-09-27 18:26:59

http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk+RealTime+Static
 There is a perl script on this page that will insert data from your config
files to your database. You must create the table first before using the
script.
 Regarding the ones that dont work, here is what I've found:
 asterisk.conf extconfig.conf logger.conf modules.conf res_odbc.conf
 There also seems to be an issue with the dnsmgr.conf requiring a reload
after starting asterisk.
 Note also your modules.conf need to force the odbc config to load first or
the config files will be loaded from text files rather than the DB.
 here is my modules.conf file:
[modules]
autoload = yes
preload => res_odbc.so
preload => res_config_odbc.so
 Obviously your unixODBC setup must be working with the DSNs properly
configured and username/passwords in the odbc.ini file. Then you need to
define the DSN again in res_odbc.conf.
 The extconfig.conf would look like this (asterisk is a DSN defined in
odbc.ini and also in res_odbc.conf) :

[settings]

; static files
sip.conf => odbc,asterisk,sip
extensions.conf => odbc,asterisk,extensions
features.conf => odbc,asterisk,features
voicemail.conf => odbc,asterisk,voicemail
musiconhold.conf => odbc,asterisk,musiconhold
rtp.conf => odbc,asterisk,rtp
cdr_odbc.conf => odbc,asterisk,cdr_odbc
func_odbc.conf => odbc,asterisk,func_odbc
meetme.conf => odbc,asterisk,meetme
zapata.conf => odbc,asterisk,zapata
indications.conf => odbc,asterisk,indications
adsi.conf => odbc,asterisk,adsi
enum.conf => odbc,asterisk,enum
festival.conf => odbc,asterisk,festival
agents.conf => odbc,asterisk,agents
alarmreceiver.conf => odbc,asterisk,alarmreceiver
queues.conf => odbc,asterisk,queues
cdr.conf => odbc,asterisk,cdr
dnsmgr.conf => odbc,asterisk,dnsmgr
codecs.conf => odbc,asterisk,codecs
privacy.conf => odbc,asterisk,privacy
manager.conf => odbc,asterisk,manager
cdr_manager.conf => odbc,asterisk,cdr_manager
sip_notify.conf => odbc,asterisk,sip_notify