List:       asterisk-bsd
Subject:    Re: [Asterisk-bsd] where is everyone?
From:       "Chris Stenton" <jacs () gnome ! co ! uk>
Date:       2004-09-15 9:42:37

That is sad news regarding the talk.

things have been going on :-)

I have not bothered with the forked version of MOH. The same thing can now
be done with chanspy

http://bugs.digium.com/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0002379

and the formatmp3 from asterisk addons ...  or mp3 files can be converted to
ulaw.

The only outstanding issue I have is meetme which I have a bodge for.

On the zaptel side I only use the ztdummy driver the X100P does not work
well in the UK.

I am not sure if the fxo module works or not?

For my  SOHO use asterisk head is working fine at the moment with ztdummy.

Richard/Olle what are your outstanding issues?

Chris