List:       asterisk-biz
Subject:    [asterisk-biz] Real-time payments platform
From:       Shamir Allibhai <shamir () sfox ! com>
Date:       2015-09-28 23:25:46

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi

We got tired of pre-paying for minutes. So we decided to build a platform
where we didn't need to pre-pay and just paid as we used the minutes - in
real-time! This will provide a major advantage for carriers.

Our platform is invite-only. If you are tech-savvy, tired of pre-paying,
and use Asterisk, message me and tell me a bit about your company.

Thanks
SA