List:       asterisk-biz
Subject:    [asterisk-biz] WTB: XML config 7942g Cisco phone
From:       "G. Jacobsen" <g_jacobsen () yahoo ! co ! uk>
Date:       2012-08-14 14:18:28

Hello,

I would love to have within the next two hours a working example of a Cisco 7942G XML \
config file.

Phone has SIP 9.3 (1)

SIP proxy is identified by proxydomain.com and sits on a public IP on port 5678 and \
expects

Two SIP accounts with
username
password
codecs accepted g729, ulaw, alaw

Phone must work behind any NAT with dynamic iP supplied dhcp server

A pretty normal setup with public SIP service.

The first person who sends me a working xml config file will receive 15 EUR by Paypal \
in the next two days.

Thank you very much for your interest and help.

Gerry