List:       asterisk-biz
Subject:    [asterisk-biz] $25 - Robust Affordable Speech Recognition
From:       Kashif Kahn <info () evestech ! com>
Date:       2010-04-21 14:00:25

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Dear All,

All those who have wanted to try speech recognition with Asterisk but found the \
software cost too expensive or the recognition accuracy unsatisfactory, we encourage \
you to try our Vestec Speech Engine available from Digium's webstore: \
http://www.asteriskexchange.com/listings/113 A starter kit - which is a specially \
priced one port (ie. one channel) license for the standard engine - is available for \
only $25. Additional ports (channels) licenses can be purchased for $99/port. Of \
course, the speech engine comes with an Asterisk connector, thereby allowing an \
Asterisk user to bypass engine API and interact directly via Dialplan.

Best regards,
-Kashif

 Kashif Kahn
VP, Business Development