List:       asterisk-biz
Subject:    Re: [asterisk-biz] Isral Routes with CID
From:       David <dst_u () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2006-04-28 6:31:43

Bezeq requires all the International carriers in Israel to replace the incoming CID \
with their carrier code (for billing purposes), therefore, no one can offer what you \
are asking.

What people in Israel get when calls are coming from overseas looks like 000001402 \
(where 14 represents Bezeq International).

Dovid Bender <asteriskdigium@yahoo.com> wrote: Anyone have termination to Israel \
where I can set the CID ? I am looking for low vlume.

Thanks.

Dovid