List:       asterisk-biz
Subject:    [Asterisk-biz] Programming IAD Devices
From:       "Ken Brown" <kb () techalliances ! us>
Date:       2005-08-31 17:21:46

I am looking for someone with experience that can program IAD devices for installs.  \
Cisco 2431 and Cisco 2432.  Email me at kb@techalliances.us

Also, I would like to get some feedback from Asterisk developers.  Has anyone \
developed an Asterisk server comparable to the calling features set offered by \
Broadsoft?

Ken Brown