List:       aspell-user
Subject:    [Aspell-user] Need Support
From:       "Geuel Banez [NV]" <GBanez () hcpnv ! com>
Date:       2015-09-09 21:49:51

Hello,

I am not sure if I am emailing the correct channel.  Basically, the reason =
for this email is I'm trying to install Aspell program and I ran into issue=
s with the dictionaries not showing up.  I would appreciate if someone from=
 your team can assist me with this.

Thank you!

Geuel Ba=F1ez
Desktop Support Tech
gbanez@hcpnv.com<mailto:gbanez@hcpnv.com>

*This message and any attachments are intended only for the use of the pers=
on or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is p=
rivileged and confidential.  If the reader of this message is neither the i=
ntended recipient, nor the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to t=
he intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, dist=
ribution, or copying of this information is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.  If you ha=
ve received this message by error, please notify the sender immediately by =
replying to the e-mail and destroying immediately.  Thank you, DaVita Healt=
hcare Partners, Inc.*

["image001.gif" (image/gif)]