List:       aspell-user
Subject:    Re: [Aspell-user] Can't build aspell-0.60.6.1 on WinXP + MSYS/MinGW
From:       Vincent Belaïche <vincent.b.1 () hotmail ! fr>
Date:       2014-02-28 8:08:34

Ok, just to say that:

1) I reinstalled libiconv on minGW, so I do not get any longer the warning message \
after ./configure, but the compilation fails the same.

2) Anyhow, I am using windows port 0.50.3, and my real issue is just that I was \
trying to install the Spanish dictionnary from the dictionnary main page, rather than \
from the windows-port dictionnary page. So I finally used the latter, and \
installation worked. Having said that, it seems that I do not need any longer to \
install aspell 0.60.xxx. Still, it is a pity that MSYS/MinGW compilation fails.

   Vincent.