List:       aspell-user
Subject:    [Aspell-user] Finnish Dictionary requirement
From:       Pooja Malhotra 2 <pmalhotra5 () sapient ! com>
Date:       2013-07-04 9:16:45

Hi,

Please provide me Finnish dictionary for windows system. Norwegian dictiona=
ry is not  properly working for me while Swedish and Danish are.

POOJA MALHOTRA
Associate Technology, L2
-
SapientNitro
Oxygen Park (Tower C) 3rd Floor
Plot No. 7, Sector 144
Noida, 201301, UP, India|

desk  +91-120-660-3376
mobile  +91-965-050-0608

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to wh=
ich it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material=
. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of a=
ny action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other t=
han the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, pl=
ease contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.