List:       aspell-user
Subject:    Re: [Aspell-user] Fw: wordlist issue with bn dict
From:       Ram N <devramiyer () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2011-08-11 22:00:13

k may be I wasn't clear.  Let me ask this as a question.

I have a list of words which I need to be white-listed. I am referring this file as \
"wordlist" below. The content of this file has 'blog' and 'xyz' as words in it and \
any language the user selects, I want these words in wordlist file to be ignored from \
spellcheck. How will you achieve this using aspell? And if the languages are bn and \
hi then how will one ignore these words which are from en.