List:       aspell-user
Subject:    [Aspell-user] Move private dictionary to different PC
From:       Curator <curator () gmx ! de>
Date:       2011-05-16 9:58:20

Dear list,

I started to work with Aspell(win32) and like it very much.
Unfortunately, I am working parallel on different PC`s on the same tex
project via SVN. Furthermore, we use some specific words not included in
any dictionary. This lists changes rapidly. So every time I use Aspell
on my files this works fine, as i can add new words by simply pressing
"add". But on my other PC now this words are still unknown, so i am
searching for away, to use the same "private" dictionary on every PC,
for example by adding the "modifications-file" to my svn-repository. But
i can not find such a file.

Does anyone have an idea?

Regards,
Alex