List:       aspell-user
Subject:    Re: [Aspell-user] How do I switch the mouse buttons in flyspell mode in emacs?
From:       Tony An <Anthony.An () sas ! com>
Date:       2011-04-18 22:53:01

 I am back to square one, because this remapping [down-mouse-3] has a side effect: \
normally down-mouse-3 is used for (mouse-save-then-kill CLICK) - and I will lose that \
functionality (left click, then right click at a different location to highlight the \
entire region) if I remapping it to 'flyspell-correct-word. Unless this is a bug...

Anybody?