List:       aspell-user
Subject:    [Aspell-user] Error message:- Spelling checker is not available
From:       "Allan Youens" <allany () global ! co ! za>
Date:       2009-06-07 19:39:38

I have installed Aspel Spellchecker on my Windows Vista system, plus the
English Dictionary.

I use Opera, & the "Check Spelling" option appears, but I get the
following message whenever I want to check spelling:-
Spelling checker is not available. Do you want information on how to set
up spell checking?

I have re-installed a number of times, but still get the same message.

Any suggestions PLEASE

Allan