List:       aspell-user
Subject:    [Aspell-user] spelling check
From:       Patrick Hoey <patrickhoey () mac ! com>
Date:       2009-02-23 13:16:34

Hello,
I have just put aMSN on my computer and tried to put the plugin for
spellcheck, but it does not work when I go to load it I get a message
saying. There was an error executing aspell. This is probably because
it was not installed properly and it is required for this plugin to
work. You can install it from your distro's package manager, or from http://aspell.sorceforge.net/
. If it is installed, please provide the correct path inn the plugin
configurations.
I dont know what to do can you please help.