List:       aspell-user
Subject:    [Aspell-user] Re: Aspell set up as external editor: upgrade to v0.60.6
From:       "Lester Vanhoff" <fd100 () operamail ! com>
Date:       2008-05-30 9:20:52

I have looked at online manuals for v0.60.6 and I'm giving up. All
this looks like the staff for application developers and for the end
user like myself. A few years back I installed v0.50.3 in a few
minutes by following clear step-by-step instructions from Opera. For
now I'll just stick with the old version. Cheers.