List:       aspell-user
Subject:    [Aspell-user] Spell checking in Opera
From:       JP Krein <xxx_jpk_xxx () msn ! com>
Date:       2008-05-13 7:51:26

Hi, I'm having trouble getting GNU Aspell and the Aspell dictionary to work correctly \
in Opera. Opera still automatically detects one of the two, but when I click "Check \
spelling" in it, it "checks" it. But it doesn't ever really do anything. It just sits \
there. I was wondering if this was a normal thing or if I installed something wrong.

Thanks,

JP