List:       aspell-user
Subject:    [Aspell-user] **REMOVE** GNU aspell 0.50-3
From:       kris white <kristan_uk2 () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2008-05-04 20:39:20

I have found this in my add/remove list and can't remember what it is so tr=
ying to remove it from my computer, however I keep getting a pop-up error.

(File "C:\program files\aspell\unins000.dat" does not exist. Cannot uninsta=
ll)

please help me remove this from my computer.
Im using windows xp professional.

Be a Hero and Win with Iron Man
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/msnnkmgl0010000009ukm/direct/01/=