List:       aspell-user
Subject:    [Aspell-user] problem installing
From:       Peter Wassenaar <p.wassenaar () tech ! nhl ! nl>
Date:       2008-04-15 14:55:55

Hello,

I tried to install Aspell and the dutch dictionary, but i am not a
programmer in cant work with the terminal :S
Cant even get the files in the appropriate directory...
Is there an easy way (installer file?) or a helpfile for noobs like me??
--
Best regards

Peter Wassenaar
Communication & Multimedia Design