List:       aspell-user
Subject:    [Aspell-user] Can i add new words to existing English dictionary
From:       "bharath bushan" <bharath175 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-03-14 15:00:42

Hello Everybody,

I am using Aspell (gnu aspell-0.50.3) full installer for win32. I have also
installed an English dictionary(aspell-en-0.50-2-2). Everytime i conduct a
spell check on a paragraph of words, Aspell only gives me an option of
"ignore" or "ignore all" for words that are not present in the dictionary
that i am using. Is there any ways where in i can add these words in to the
already existing dictionary.
Thanks in advance.

--
Bharath Bushan R S